Robin Lejeune For Mayor
Experience and personal info:
- 8 years City Council District 6
- Current President of City Council
- Fiscal Conservative
- Member of the Daphne Utilites Board
- Co-Owner of Market By the Bay the past 16 years
- Former IT manager for Atlantic Marine and Alabama Shipyard
- Proud Husband to Christina and Papa to Alexis,Liberty and Xander Lejeune (All Proud Trojans)
- Resident of Daphne for the past 16 years
- Member of Crossroads Church of God
- Founding Member of the Daphne Optimist Club
ABOUT ME AND MY VISION FOR DAPHNE
Hi, I’m Robin LeJeune and I’m asking for your vote for Mayor of Daphne, Alabama. As a 16 year resident of Daphne I am blessed with a wonderful wife of 24 years, Christina LeJeune. We have 3 amazing children, Alexis, Liberty and Xander, all are products of our great Daphne Public Schools. I am owner of Market By The Bay and have served the last 8 years on the Daphne City Council and presently City Council President.
While serving on the council I have seen problems that can only be addressed from the top, that is why I am asking for your vote and support as I seek the position of Mayor of Daphne.
As Mayor I will bring Empowerment to the employees of the city, volunteer groups and Council to make Daphne the Best city in Baldwin County, not just the largest. I believe in working together with each department by creating an atmosphere of mutual respect and trust.
I will Enhance our infrastructure, our roads, sidewalks and aging buildings.
I will continue to Expand our programs for our youth and senior citizens.
I believe in leaving my ego at the door and operating with a common sense approach. I believe our youth and senior citizens should be our priority, while making sure our Public Works, Police and Fire Departments are second to NONE.
TOGETHER WE CAN!
EMPOWER, ENHANCE, EXPAND
- LEADER IN DEVELOPING AND FUNDING DAPHNE SPORTS COMPLEX AND TENNIS/PICKLEBALL FACALITIES AT LOTT PARK
- ASSISTED IN THE CREATION OF DAPHNE CENTRAL PARK AND IMPROVEMENTS OF ALL DAPHNE PARKS
- PROCURED ADDITIONAL FUNDING FOR THE DAPHNE SENIOR CENTER
- INSTRUMENTAL IN CREATING SIDEWALKS THROUGH OUT THE CITY, INCLUDING LAKE FOREST (A MIRACLE * MY MOTHER SAYS)
- SUPPORTER OF IMPROVEMENTS FOR THE FIRE AND POLICE DEPARTMENTS
- PROCURRED ADDITIONAL FUNDING FOR THE DAPHNE ANIMAL SHELTER